IACRR Development Fund
IACRR welcome voluntary donations from members committed to quenching the global water crisis using its floodwater lost to the sea. Donated funds are used to promote Coastal Reservoirs and support members unable to pay our membership fees. We have established an IACRR Development Fund, and added a new focus -facilitiating the activities of our Young Professional Networks.
What We Support
You can direct your gift to one or more programs and initiatives aimed at enhancing IACRR’s capacity to help coastal reservoirs’ development and IACRR’s members:
- Coastal Reservoir’s local or country initiatives
- Young Members Initiative
- Education and Training
- Memorial and Special Scholarships, Awards, Recognitions
Ways to Give
You can give in several ways:
- An individual amount
- Memorial or tribute gifts in recognition of a colleague, friend, or notable person
- A legacy gift or charitable bequest from your estate
- You can give as often as you wish, and your gift can be designated to support several initiatives
- A gift to be fully applied immediately
- A gift given at regular periods
- An endowment gift that is invested to earn an annual income to support a designated activity (e.g., a travel scholarship for a student or short-course instructor)
- A term gift to be invested but intended to be used over a specified period; e.g., 5 or 10 years
Please give generously to IACRR by clicking “Donate” button to be taken to the IACRR’s online secure payment system, which will take your credit or debit card details.
If you want to give a larger donation or wish to specify the purpose of the gift, please contact email@example.com. IACRR’s Secretary General will get directly in touch with you.
Thank you for your generous gift!