Technical Divisions and Committees
The Technical Divisions provide the operational framework for the Committees, which cater to the scientific and engineering needs for coastal reservoir development. The Committees are composed of IACRR members who are professionally active in one or more fields of the Committee’s specialisation, and the Committees regularly organise conferences and symposia in their own specific fields; provide a base for collaboration in working groups on specific research themes and development monographs, etc.
- “Water Resources committee”—–Chairman, Prof. Xia and Assoc. Prof. Shu-Qing Yang
- “Water quality and Treatment committee”, Chairman Prof. Lu and Assoc. Prof. Sivakumar
- “Structural and Geotechnical committee”—Chairman Prof. Sitharam and Assoc. Prof. Hashim
- “Construction and management committee”—Chairman Prof. Rao and Ir Lim Sin Poh
- “Environmental Impacts or Public Communication and Engagement committee” —Chairman Prof. Falconer and Dr. Rahmah Elfithri.
- “Coastal Engineering”—-Prof. Pengzhi Lin and Prof. Hubert Savenije.
- “Water Leaders Committee”—Chair, Dato Dr. Tan Yew Chong, Deputy Secretary General (Water and Management), Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water, Malaysia.